Subsidy collaboration innovative entrepreneurs
29 June 2022
Have a chance to receive a subsidy of 25,000 to 100,000 euros!
Are you an entrepreneur from The Hague who is working on innovation for a better, safer or just world? You now have the chance to receive a subsidy to further develop or test your idea. The Municipality of The Hague wants to help companies and knowledge institutions that want to bring new products or services to the market together. Do you want to use this? Submit the subsidy application for your project no later than September 1, together with two or more partners, and you have a chance of receiving a subsidy of 25,000 to 100,000 euros!
The Municipality wants to promote cooperation between entrepreneurs and knowledge institutions in the city. With this ‘Subsidieregeling samenwerking innovatieve ondernemers‘, the Municipality supports entrepreneurs to put their innovative ideas into practice. These are ideas that contribute to a safe, better and just world. Innovations that are important for the economy and employment in The Hague.
Who is eligible for subsidy?
- You must be a partnership.
- Your project must contribute to employment in The Hague.
- Your project contributes to the priorities of the Municipality of The Hague: safe, better and just.
- Your project is focused on themes such as water, climate, clean energy, food, humanitarian innovations, ethics, legal services, cyber and security
- Your product or service is ready to be developed, made or tested.
->Read all the conditions in the subsidy scheme (only available in Dutch)
Who gets the subsidy?
The Municipality has a maximum of 500,000 euros at its disposal. Subsidies are granted from 25,000 to 100,000 euros. In your grant application you indicate how much subsidy you need to carry out your project. All grant applications submitted will be awarded a number of points by the Municipality. The projects with the most points have the best chance of receiving a grant.
You will receive points for, among other things:
- The project’s contribution to a better, safer and just world.
- The contribution to the economy and employment in The Hague.
- Is the project aimed at an urgent, current issue?
- Does your project really lead to innovative solutions?
- The contribution of own resources.
->Read more about the scoring in the subsidy scheme (Dutch only)
What do you need to do?
You can submit an application for subsidy via the link below. You must do so by 1 September 2022 at the latest.
Please note: before you can apply for a grant, you first need a signed cooperation agreement between all the parties in the project.
After 1 September, the Municipality of The Hague will assess the applications. You will hear whether your subsidy application has been selected by 24 November at the latest.
–->Request your grant here (in Dutch)
Criteria you must meet include:
- The project is carried out between 1 November 2022 and 1 May 2024.
- The partnership consists of at least 1 SME and 1 potential end user;.
- The participating parties contribute at least 40% to the project;.
- The activities take place at an innovation hub in the municipality of The Hague.