Are you going to ChangeNOW with ImpactCity?
ChangeNOW is a global summit that brings together leaders and changemakers from around the world to collaborate and address the most pressing environmental and social challenges. ImpactCity is offering an opportunity to join ChangeNOW as part of their delegation, with a chance to showcase innovative solutions and learn from others in the field.
From May 25 to 27, 2023, the sixth edition of the three-day international summit ‘ChangeNOW’ will take place in Paris. One of the most renowned and largest international conferences on the challenges facing our planet. Think of themes such as climate, sustainability, biodiversity, circular economy, energy, food & agriculture, mobility, and ocean & water.
ChangeNOW brings together entrepreneurs, business leaders, and policymakers to join forces and take concrete actions to address these challenges. Last year, 33,000 people from 120 countries participated in ChangeNOW, there were more than 400 speakers, and 1,300 concrete actions resulted from the conference.
ImpactCity participates in this event on behalf of the Municipality of The Hague and is allowed to bring a select number of impact makers from The Hague. Participants in this trip will receive an entrance ticket for all three conference days and access to the ImpactCity stand.
Goal of the trip
ImpactCity will visit the ChangeNOW congress in May led by Alderman for Economy, Saskia Bruines, who will represent a delegation from The Hague.
ChangeNOW has a direct link with the policy of the municipality of The Hague in the field of impact, as the International City of Peace and Justice and with the work of many NGOs, startups, impact investors, and hubs based in The Hague. The international congress, therefore, offers an excellent opportunity to profile the city of The Hague with a large international community, to attract international impact entrepreneurs, investors, NGOs, and international organisations, and to do business with foreign companies and investors.
Delegation from The Hague
In the context of the above objectives, ImpactCity is allowed to bring a delegation from The Hague of seventeen NGOs, startups, impact investors, and representatives of hubs who will participate in ChangeNOW from 25 to 27 May 2023.
Are you interested? You can register until Monday 17 April using the form below. We ask for one registration per organisation on behalf of a representative.
Based on the registrations submitted, a selection will be made of +/- 17 participants.
What to expect?
- All participants receive a free entrance ticket worth € 290 (excl. VAT) which gives them full access to the conference;
- All participants will have the opportunity to promote their own organisation/expertise at the ‘World Expo Solutions for the Planet’ at our The Hague stand;
- Two participants (startups) will have the opportunity to pitch a (The Hague) solution during the ‘Funds for Change’;
- Five participants (investors) will have the opportunity to attend the ‘Finance for Change’ track;
- Two participants will have the opportunity to act as judges during thematic pitch sessions;
- A participant will have the opportunity to speak during the conference;
- All participants participate in an exclusive networking reception organised by the Dutch Embassy in France;
- All participants take part in a pre-event organised by the Municipality of The Hague to get to know the delegation.
Note: Travel expenses, accommodation costs, and costs for food and drinks are for your account.