The Talent for Good Fair aims to connect young and talented job seekers with international peace and justice organisations, development and humanitarian organisations, non-for-profit organisations, and impact start-ups. Organised by The Hague Humanity Hub in collaboration with The Hague University of Applies Sciences, Leiden University, Institute for Social Studies, InHolland The Hague, The Hague International Centre, Impact City and the Municipality of The Hague, this event seeks to inspire, educate, and create pathways for individuals to embark on purposeful and impactful careers that contribute to positive change.
What to expect?
- Explore exciting career, internship and volunteering opportunities: connect with a diverse range of organizations and discover career options in the peace and justice sector
- Network with industry leaders: engage with professionals who are making a difference and gain insights into their inspiring journeys
- Attend insightful sessions: participate in inspiring workshops, fireside chats and mentoring sessions throughout the day
- Connect with like-minded individuals: join a community of individuals who share your passion for a purpose-driven career
- Access educational institutions: learn about educational programs that can help you develop the skills and knowledge needed for a meaningful career
- Contribute to a better world: discover how you can make a tangible impact and become part of a global movement for positive change
Who is it for?
- Students aspiring to launch a purpose-driven career
- Young professionals seeking opportunities in peace, justice, humanitarian and development sectors
- Professionals interested in transitioning to a meaningful career
- Anyone passionate about creating a better world through their work
- Opportunities fair: including career, internship, traineeship and/or volunteering opportunities from 30+ organisations working for a better world
- Workshops: ranging from skill-based workshops and peri-career workshops intended to help you develop your career, to career path workshops and deep dives into specific relevant topics
- Fireside chats with experiences professionals
- Mentoring sessions with professionals to enable informal/personal connections, advice and knowledge sharing
The full programme will be announced soon. You can register already for general admission to attend the opportunities fair. Registration for side sessions (workshops, fireside-chats and mentoring sessions) will open soon.
Don’t miss out on this chance to connect and learn.
De Haagse Hogeschool, Johanna Westerdijkplein 75, 2521 EN, Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
8 november 13:00 - 16:30