World Bio Markets 2023 is coming to The Hague
World Bio Markets 2023 is taking place in The Hague
World Bio Markets, the leading international business event for the global bioeconomy community, returns to The Netherlands on 10-11 May. Where in the Netherlands, you ask? In ImpactCity The Hague! We are happy to announce our partnership with World Bio Markets 2023.
What to expect? 2 days, 350+ attendees, 30+ nationalities, 1,000’s of 1-2-1 commercial meetings, 50 conference sessions, 100 world class speakers, and endless networking opportunities in the Fokker Terminal.
Five reasons to attend
World Bio Markets is the only event dedicated to driving the commercialisation of the sector and here are five reasons why we think you should attend:
- Connect with potential new customers and partners and scale your business;
- Grow your business development pipeline by meeting with consumer-facing brands and buyers, other bio developers and producers, community enablers and investors and financiers;
- The prearranged 1-2-1 meeting format is the most efficient way of targeting and meeting with the people that matter;
- Keep up to date with the latest technical innovations and thinking from across the globe;
- Learn from and meet with the solution providers who can help you achieve your complex sustainability goals.
As the official ‘Host City’ partner, ImpactCity can offer a 25% discount on Delegate Plus Passes for our network. Are you interested? Please fill out the form below and you will instantly receive the discount code.
click here to view the conference programme and click here to enquire about speaking, sponsoring or hosting meetings or if you just want more information.