Vacancy alert: join The Hague’s impact companies
19 December 2022
The impact community in The Hague is growing rapidly and is constantly looking for talent. We list the latest vacancies for anyone who wants to help build a better world.
- Will you make sure Spriet’s nature activities are known? This startup is looking for a marketing manager;
- Do you want to make impact with technology? Space4Good is looking for a full-timeGeospatial Product Manager;
- You can shake up the polluting nappy industry as Chief Marketing Officer at De Pot Op;
- Weco uses the horizontal flow of waves to generate energy. To take their next step, they are looking for a commercialist and an offshore expert;
- Will you accelerate the transition to clean energy? The Sunrise Project is looking for a Director of Legal, Risk and Governance;
- Will you help Upinion to promote inclusiveness and effectiveness of humanitarian support? The company is looking for a community manager for Lebanon and Turkey;
- BeeSage aims to enable data-driven beekeeping for productivity and sustainability. This startup seeks an intern for a Customer Success Manager position;
- Contribute to peace and justice as an intern? The Hague Humanity Hub has several interesting internships available;
- Will you help Worldstartup to support changemakers to grow their business? The accelerator is looking for a Communications & marketing intern;
- Would you like to make sustainable, electrical share vehicles available for everyone together with bondi? They are looking for a marketing intern;
- Would you like to do an internship at thé hub for impact entrepreneurs in The Hague? Apollo 14 is looking for a communications and events intern.
For many of these The Hague jobs, you will be based at one of ImpactCity The Hague’s innovation hubs. You will meet them in this video: