Startups and scale-ups in The Hague are looking for talent
16 May 2022
The impact community in The Hague is growing rapidly and is constantly looking for talent. We list the latest vacancies for anyone who wants to help build a better world.
- Want to work at Naïf? Apply as a Junior Financial Assistant or one of the other vacancies;
- Brute Bonen is looking for a content marketer who loves good coffee;
- Love the beach? Get started as a Junior Robotics Software Engineer at Project.BB;
- Making the food industry more sustainable is what you can do at North Sea Farmers as a communication advisor;
- The Young Digitals is looking for a Team Lead SEO & Campaigns who wants to make social impact;
- Zarttech is looking for an intern in the field of Business Development;
- Want to start every day with a smile at letSmile? The company offers three internships in the field of marketing;
- Euclid Network is looking for a Head of EU Partnerships and a Financial Manager;
- or kickstart your career as a Business Intern at 4impact.
Why work in The Hague? This video speaks for itself: