Internship: Communication and Events Assistant
March 10, 2022
Internship vacancy: Communication and Events Assistant for Apollo14
Apollo14 is the hub for sustainable entrepreneurs in The Hague and is part of ImpactCity. In Apollo14 sustainable startups, organizations and investors rent office space, flexible work spots and come together at (online) events.
We are looking for an enthusiastic go-getter who can help us with the community management and organization of events in Apollo14. You also help with the (internal) communication of Apollo14 and you create content for the newsletter and social media.
In addition, together with the community manager, you are the point of contact for the Apollo14 community members and you help with day-to-day management on location.
What are you going to do?
- Provide support during events;
- help organize (online) events for ImpactCity, its partners, and the Apollo 14 community;
- taking care of the internal communication of Apollo 14, such as writing the newsletter, using the Slack channel, and making event posters;
- collecting and creating content for the Apollo 14 website and social media;
- community management: helping with the daily management at Apollo 14;
- maintaining contact with people and parties interested in the facilities of Apollo 14.
This internship offers many opportunities to learn, develop yourself further, and expand your network. In addition, there is room to initiate and implement your ideas. You will work in a small team of communication professionals and will be supervised by the community manager of Apollo14. You will work at the Apollo14 office, which is located at Binckhorst in The Hague.
Who are you?
- You are enterprising and can work independently;
- you can handle stress and can make choices ‘on the spot’;
- you enjoy the ‘buzz’ in a hub, are good at customer contact, and enjoy working together and meeting new people;
- you have knowledge of and experience in organizing (online) events;
- you understand how (online) marketing and social media work;
- you master the English language in word and writing, preferably also the Dutch language;
- you enjoy writing texts;
- you don’t mind taking on all kinds of tasks.
- Available at least 24 hours a week
- You can start as soon as possible
- 3 – 6 months
- Fee available in consultation