Find out how to turn your impactful idea into a successful startup! Idea2Impact Company is an exciting five-day programme that provides you with the tools that every successful entrepreneur needs who is looking to make an impact. We give you the tools to translate your idea into a successful startup and also train you to maximise the social or ecological impact of your startup.
During this programme you get the unique chance to expand your network with ambitious , sustainable entrepreneurs. Not only will you meet like-minded people, the programme also offers guest lectures from successful entrepreneurs. The lessons aim to help aspiring entrepreneurs take the last step to realising a long-lasting impact.
Together with De Haagse Hogeschool and the Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship, we have introduced this programme in order to inspire and motivate (aspiring) student entrepreneurs. In the masterclasses we aim to motivate the participants to strive for change and to provide them with the knowledge and skills to become successful impact entrepreneurs.
Do you have an impactful idea that you would like to put into practice, but have no idea how to start a successful startup? Sign up for this masterclass.
The programme consists of five interactive masterclasses in which different aspects of impact entrepreneurship will be covered.
- Day 1. The impact entrepreneur: personality and effectuation
- Day 2. Entrepreneurial principles and customer discovery: how do you build your entrepreneurial idea in line with the lean startup method to a business model with impact?
- Day 3. Business modelling: how do you go from an impactful product to a working business model and how do you build a team and establish parternerships to achieve this?
- Day 4. Mission model and impact improvement: which social values are adressed in your business model?
- Day 5. Storytelling and selling
The sessions will be provided in English.
Apollo 14, Saturnusstraat 14, 2516 AH, Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
12 May 16:00 - 19:30