CO-WORKING SPACE APOLLO 14 IS READY TO OPEN ITS DOORS: Affordable work space available in startup hub Binckhaven
March 5, 2018
The City of The Hague has been prepping brand new co-working space Apollo 14. Units are now up for lease for creative entrepreneurs that are working on technological innovations with a social purpose. The international city of peace and justice is emerging as hotspot for international startups and scale-ups that focus on innovations for people and planet. Be part of the movement.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- dozens of inspiring (impact) startups and entrepreneurs close by
- affordable units and flex desks in the Binckhaven at the heart of startup hub of The Hague
- a shared meeting space on each floor
- a big rooftop garden to enjoy the outdoors
- a shared (meet-up) space with scale-up Q42
- claim your space in a vibrant and industrial area on the rise
NOT A STARTUP?
Not to worry! Corporates are equally encouraged to express interest. Putting your innovation department right in the middle of the inspirational creative minds that inhabit both startups and scale-ups will encourage collaboration, which will in turn excel your company’s ability to innovate and stay up-to-speed.
As of March 2018, units will be rented out. Here’s all you need to know:
– The building consists of a total of 1,200 square meters, divided over 3 floors.
– Individual units are sized between 18-25 square meters.
– Renting multiple units can be discussed.
– Apollo 14’s smallest unit measures 18,7 square meters and is available for €300 per month. This includes service costs.
– Starting at €390, you can rent your own office space for two persons. This includes service costs.
– Parking spaces are available in the basement. They are for rent via BRECOD at €950 per year.
– Flexible leases are offered: leases start at a minimum of six months, with a notice of three calendar months.
– Flex desks are available at €150 per month. Add internet connectivity for an additional €10 monthly.
De Binckhaven offers a creative industrial environment that enables startups and scale-ups to grow. There’s plenty of room for experiment. It honors the city’s rough edges. The Caballero Factory is the area’s icon building. Co-working space De Besturing, Kompaan Brewery, scale-up Secrid, social enterprise Greenfox and restaurant MaMa Kelly have brought the area to life in recent years. Apollo 14 further encourages this trend by expanding the popularity of startup hub De Binckhaven.
COME OVER TO GET ACQUAINTED
Guided tours of the building are available on 9 March. Let us know if you want to join by sending a message to email@example.com. If you’re unable to join on the 9th, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to organize an alternative opportunity for you.