Welcome to the last session of our Spring Up the Deal series! As part of our Impact Funds Initiative, from March to June we are holding a series of online dealsharing sessions where EVPA members will present interesting deals for potential co-investment. Join us to learn more about these inspiring social ventures!
In this edition focusing on Fair Fashion, our members Enviu and Cartier Women’s Initiative will present:
- Discovered is an online marketplace for handmade products, ethically crafted by skilled artisans in emerging countries. By stocking directly from artisans, we streamlined the traditional supply chain to enable a higher sustainable income to the cultures that produce the goods while also providing the best value to our customers. (Enviu)
- Angels Chang is a seed-to-button, zero carbon womenswear line that is handmade by indigenous tribes in the mountains. It’s traceable to the source using ancient techniques that follow the cycles of nature. (Cartier Women’s Initiative)
This session will be broadcasted live from Impact City The Hague.
- 15.00 – 15.05: introduction by Martijn
- 15.05 – 15.20: key note by Lisa Jordan/ DRK
- 15.20 – 15.30: time for Q&A
- 15.30 – 15.35: introduction company 1 by investor (Cartier).
- 15.35 – 15.45: pitch by the entrepreneur
- 15.45 – 16.55: Q&A
- 16.55 – 17.00: introduction company 2 by investor (Enviu)
- 17.00 – 17.10: pitch by entrepreneur
- 17.10 – 17.20: Q&A
- 17.20 – 17.30: Closing of the session.
28 June 15:00 - 17:30
@ Online event