The Dutch Government in collaboration with its strategic partners, The Hague Business Agency, International Geothermal Association, Impact City and EBN are pleased to invite you to our international policy- and industry meetup ‘Experience Geothermal The Hague’.
This event aims to connect active in geothermal market cities, industry leaders from different countries with the policy makers to have an open discussion of geothermal opportunities in The Hague, lessons learnt and their experiences. An introduction to the Dutch market perspective will be shared with you by the Dutch government and illustrated with local geothermal developments. We invite to join this event live or virtually and help us create the right conditions to enhance geothermal heating solutions within our society!
Program 1:30 pm- 8pm
• 1:30pm: coffee and walk in
• 2:00pm start seminar
– Up to date experience of using geothermal in The Hague (National government and local operators perspective)
– Experiences, lessons learned and a future perspective in geothermal and district heating (from several European cities)
– Social Value Chain for geothermal: why future impact of geothermal in district heating is a fundamental game changer in net zero cities (EU, customer and societal perspectives)
• 5pm – 8:00pm: Drinks and buffet
Stadhouderslaan 37, 2517 HV, Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
9 March 13:00 - 20:00