CES® Unveiled returns to the Netherlands to preview and showcase upcoming products and trends in technology. The event is produced in partnership with the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy. From promising startups to established brands, the CES Unveiled series provides the ultimate sneak peek of what will be launched to the world at CES 2023 in Las Vegas. Join us to see how global partnerships create tech for a better tomorrow.
Tech for a Better Tomorrow
- Leadership in Scaling for a Better Tomorrow: Learn how leadership is impacting areas like climate, digital, energy, clean water, and supply chain.
- Building Equitable Technology in the Finance Sector: How companies ensure their tech is built by and for end users to maximize inclusion and business outcomes.
- Distribution in the Energy Sector: Vision for 2050: Less consumption and more innovation in the transformation to a green, efficient, and smart energy.
- Tech Research Trend: Hear from Consumer Technology Association on what tech trends are on the horizon and being showcased at CES 2023.
- Digital Health: Empowering the Individual: Latest innovations in digital health care focused on ways to track personal wellness and stimulate behavioral change.
Who Will You Meet?
CES Unveiled welcomes the entire spectrum of the tech industry including:
- Investors and financial community members
- C-Level and senior executives
- Government officials and policy decision makers
- Industry influencers
Damrak 243, 1012 ZJ, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
13 October 09:30 - 17:00
Climate, Energy, Financing, Network